[A83] Re: Official H**s Replacement Commands & Questions & PulseWidthMod

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official H**s Replacement Commands & Questions & PulseWidthModulation

>Actually the one I sent later was a bit better -- because it didn't use
>HALT, and I fixed the errors in the first part. You'll get only low
>frequencies with this one (and not very good variation either -- something
>like 160Hz, 80Hz, 53Hz, 40Hz, etc -- not much in between.

Well, I compiled it, and it hung the calculator.

.NOLIST
#define equ .equ
#define EQU .equ
#define end .end
#include "ti83plus.inc"
;#include "tokens.inc"
.LIST
#define bcall(xxxx) rst 28h \ .dw xxxx
#define bcallz(xxxx) jr nz,$+5 \ rst 28h \ .dw xxxx
#define bcallnz(xxxx) jr z,$+5 \ rst 28h \ .dw xxxx
#define bcallc(xxxx) jr nc,$+5 \ rst 28h \ .dw xxxx
#define bcallnc(xxxx) jr c,$+5 \ rst 28h \ .dw xxxx
#define bjump(xxxx) call 50h \ .dw xxxx
 .addinstr BCALL *       EF   3 NOP 1
saferam1 =9872h ;Ion-
progstart =9327h ;headers