A83: Z80ASM differences with TASM??

[Prev][Index][Thread]

A83: Z80ASM differences with TASM??

Okay,
I'm writing a perl preprocessor for Z80Asm that will do Macro's,
Defines, and basically can interpret TASM Z80 files, but I really need
to know the exact differences between TASM and Z80ASM - Assembly style.

Sure, I could try to figure it out myself, but someone probably has done
it already, so what point is there in re-inventing the wheel ;-).

Could the one who already found it all out please step forward?

Thanx,
Peter Martijn

P.S. Could someone tell me how to read a perl multiline scalar text
variable line by line, I'm using temp-files right now, and it isn't the
most elegant solution.