Re: A83: Re: weird ROM...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: weird ROM...

Right, that's my problem since the TI-OS rebuilds the table every time the user "does something".
So I started looking for the originals pointers, but I know I cannot change them... so do you think it is possible, in any way, on the TI-83, to install hooks?
I have been trying for a month but I have not been able to find a correct (working) way yet.

 Jean Carot