A83: Re: Getkey + 2nd + on

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Getkey + 2nd + on

How can I stop my program quitting if 2nd and on are pressed during the
execution of getkey?  I would also like apd to keep working.  I've tried to
find the answer to this question at ticalc but failed.  All I found is the
question itself, not the answer.  I hope that it is possible and would like
to thank anybody that replies.
-----

if you are talking about "BASIC getkey" , then search for a program on
TiCalc called "BASIC shell" (or something), it disables the 2ND+[ON]
interupt.

The answer for an assembly program, is to not use _getkey, use one of
the other keyboard-value-returning-routines, like _GetK etc.

Take a look at the "Ti-83 ROMcall reference" (found at TiCalc), and search
for 'key' or 'get'... Most of them are already described.

APD'ing should be done via a "selfmade" counter in the mainloop or
somewhere. An interupt can also do the job, you only to be a bit more
creative to fix that...

	Henk Poley

BTW: this is not a BASIC mailing list