Re: A83: Flashing a VTI-83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Flashing a VTI-83+

Hey there,
	I don't know if this will help much but as far as I know VTI
doesn't have flash support yet for the ti-83+.  Mind you I haven;t really
been looking for it but my version doesn't do it.  Since I've got your ear
I wonder if you could do me a favor.  CAN YOU TELL ME WHY MY D--- COMPILER
WON'T WORK!!  I've tried everything accept compiling this one C++ program
I've found that is supposed to change binary to hex, but I can't even get
a binary file out of TASM.  No matter how hard I try I just can't do
it(I've tried it all from praying to proforming ancient chants[j/k about
the chants]).  Do you have a solution?  No matter what anyone tells me it
involves TASM and I just can't get it to work.  I would post another
"CALLING ALL GREAT PROGRAMERS" message but I'm afriad someone will shoot
me(NOT LITERALY).  If you come up with a solution do mail me here I won't
get it till monday but as long as I can solve this problem I don't care.

Thanks and hope I helped,
Direct G