A83: Re: A83 : Problem with VI [83/83+(linux)]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: A83 : Problem with VI [83/83+(linux)]

This doesn't answer your question really ...

But have you ever tried using the program "glimmer" to do your z80 asm ?

It was made by Chicane (chris phelps) he used to be in the tcpa (didn't he
start it?)

anyway, it's a great program, and it's what I use when doing z80/gameboy asm

you can grab it here http://glimmer.sourceforge.net

----
James Rubingh
http://www.coaxme.com