A83: Re: Linux Z80 assembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Linux Z80 assembler

Solignac Julien wrote:
[about Z80ASM]
> Anyone who's got DJGPP should compile it for windows & put it on
> ticalc.org

There are already compiled versions for Windows95/98/NT/2000:
Z80ASM V1.0.17 (26th February 2000)
http://www.algonet.se/~dennisgr/z80asm-32_000409.zip

and DOS (16-bit), runs under Windows and OS/2
PC/XT 8088, 8086 and AT 80286:
Z80ASM V1.0.16 (30th January 2000)
http://www.algonet.se/~dennisgr/z80asm-16_000202.zip

The page from the guy who compiled this all:
Dennis Groning's z88dk page:
http://www.algonet.se/~dennisgr/z88dk.htm

BTW: This assembler is still maintained, so it's maybe wise to mail your
updates to him, I think he would appreciate that.
Gunther Strube: gbs@image.dk

	Henk Poley

PS: I've got 'newer' versions then Gunter Strube has. I'll post on TiCalc
tonight, they are even smaller (compiled with -O3, best optimization, for
Win32). As soon as I can get my hands on the newest sources (there are new
ones) I'll try it again, and post them.
If you are really in hurry or use an old PC (for compilation tasks) then
you could off course download Gunthers's...