Re: A83: Re: Re: Linux Z80 Compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Henk Poley wrote:

> > I recommend usinh the z80asm assembler included with z88dk under Linux,
> > but you'll have to use a few regexps to make your source compatible. For
> > example under VI:
> > :1,$s/^\([A-Za-z0-9]*\):$/.\1/
> > will 'update' labels, for more info see 'man 7 regex'.
>
> The bad thing about Z80ASM is that...
> It doesn't understand macros!
>
>         Henk Poley

Sorry, but you're wrong, the right syntax is

If foobar
Else
EndIf

Also you can use either Define or the -D flag to set a symbol to true,
the only thing that was wrong with z80asm is that you can't for example
define BCALL, but I've just fixed that ;) ... by coding a harcoded macro
(prsident.c).

--
Solignac Julien
x1cygnus@xcalc.org

- A hacker does for love what others wouldn't do for money