Re: A83: Two graphical problems to solve.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Two graphical problems to solve.

> Probably, next time I work on Ion I'm going to try raising the delay,
> maybe even have multiple versions (after all, the Silver edition is
> probably going to be a major pain).

I've pondered on this as well. This will be the major problem to
existing programs - games in particular - but most likely the only one.
TI will have an easy time adjusting to this (they only have to change a
few routines in rom).

> 160 clocks sounds very good to me. Is there some reason you need it to
> go faster? Or just optimization fun...

I'm trying to implement 3D, so the fastest is barely good enough,
especially on a Z80. And yes, it is 'fun' as well. I can't even test it
now, as I've lent my calculator to a friend. :-/

Martin