echo ----- Success!
echo TI-83 Plus version is %1.8xp
goto DONE
:ERRORS
echo ----- There were errors.
:DONE
del temp.z80 > nul
del %1.bin > nul

To compile a program named HELLO.ASM, type in ASM HELLO at a dos prompt in
the folder containing TASM and the asm.bat file.

and your headers should be:

#include "ion.inc"
#ifdef TI83P
.org    progstart-2
.db     $BB,$6D
#else
.org   progstart
#endif

Of course I use a different header to compile my programs for the
TI82/83/83+, by using a custom include file that has everything for each
calculator.