Re: A83: Ultimatum for Hays...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Ultimatum for Hays...

While we all have a different opinion about what section 506(c) of the
Copyright Law means, we all have **a common goal to get rid of Hays**.
Personally, I will take the route that I suggested we all take (it is a lot
cheaper to do it that way).

As part of my suggestion I did mention that we should not use any explicit
copyright symbol or word to state that we have a registered copyright on
the code.  My own personal view (which some people obviously don't agree
with) says that I would be fraudulent (misleading) to put a copyright on my
own code because in my mind a copyright means that I would have a
registered copyright with the Copyright Office and in turn would be
misleading to both myself and the public.

Please do not respond to this message.  This thread has been long enough.
Thank you.

           Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@crosswinds.net
                  http://www.shininglightpro.com/