A83: Calling all great programmers, Again!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Calling all great programmers, Again!!

Now please read all of this mail message before sending me your lazy
mail.  I admit I have looked at some tutorials and I've tried to start
programing but something I will need to know and that my tutorials don't
tell me are that things listed below.

1) How do I get on program I run to create another program, like the way
running Ion creates A and /theta/Ion.

2) What's the difference between programing for an assembly shell and just
programing in assembly.

3) If there is a difference to 2), then could someone show me the code I'd
need to write my programs for Ion or Mirage.(If possible I'd like both
codes.)

4) I'm also suicidal(in a figurative sense!!).  How would I make my own
shell?  Is the code any different?  To all of you shell writers out there
don't get my wrong I don't want to be competition, it's just that I want
to learn how to do it myself.

5) Does anybody have a good tutorial for any of the above that will fit on
a floppy disk!!

6) Thanks to all who respond to my in advance.

-Direct G-