Van: owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org]Namens David Phillips
Verzonden: donderdag 4 januari 2001 2:45
Aan: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Onderwerp: A83: WLA DX

I was just at Freshmeat and saw the update to WLA DX.  I had forgotten about
this assembler.  It does a lot of stuff, including Z80.  If you are looking
for an assembler to use under Linux, BeOS, FreeBSD, etc., this is probably
what you want.  I've never used it before, and I didn't write it, so I can't
say much about it, but I remember the author posting updates about it to the
Game Boy developer list over a year ago, so it's been in development for a
long time and looks really nice.  Bin2Var will compile under Linux (and
hopefully anything that has an ANSI / BSD compliant C compiler and library),
so that is probably your best bet for making 83/83+ stuff.  If you have any
comments or suggestions on Bin2Var, email me.  I got a lot of emails when I
first wrote it, without which development would have stopped after the first
release.

http://www.hut.fi/~vhelin/wla.html

--
David Phillips <david@acz.org>