A83: Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

Fellow members of the community,

By now it is clear that neither ticalc.org nor Twilight-Ti will be adding
legitimate softare to their program archives.  This is indeed a shame, and a
sad day for the community.  ticalc.org's controversial discrimination policy
of legitimate non copied software is wrong, and sets an improper tone for
the community.  Luckily, Hays public releations "Snake Eyes" Stevens is in
the midst of cutting a deal with various site archivers to get the Hays
programs back online.  However, if the deal falls through, then the Hays
Corporation will be forced to open up it's own program archive site,
TiCommunity.  Hays will not discriminate, as we are not racist pigs like
other archivers, and all programs will be welcome.  To get ready for this
transaction, any programmer who wishes for their work to be on our new site
please e-mail it in .zip form to the following address:

haysinterviews@hotmail.com

and it will be added.  It is about time ticalc.org's strangling grip on the
TiCommunity be softned, before the head is severed.  Thank you.

"Macho Man" Mike
Hays Games Co.
http://www.geocities.com/hayscorporation/