Re: A83: Compiling Asm prog[83+]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Compiling Asm prog[83+]

Xavier LaRue wrote:

> Hi All,
> Me I just have install Linux 2.2 and I Want to know what
> prog should I use to compile my prog for MirageOs, And can
> anyone tell me if it exist emulator on Linux

Congratulations for using Linux,

But sorry for the compiler, they only one available to my knowledge if
tasm v3.1 compiled for kernel 1.1, you can get it at joewing's site
(joewing.calc.org) and if you're lucky you might be able to run it.
Personally my kernel is configured only for ELF32 binaries so it won't
run. Otherwise I found a nifty GPL z80 assembler but it doesn't support
includes, arithmetic or definitions/macros. Good Luck!

--
Solignac Julien
x1cygnus@xcalc.org

- A hacker does for love what others wouldn't do for money

Follow-Ups: References: