Re: A83: Re: Ion 1.4 vs Ion 1.6

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Ion 1.4 vs Ion 1.6

>From what I understand of your description, this is very similar to the
(new) Ion loader, except that the Ion loader loads in increments of 768
bytes like you mentioned, making it significantly faster for large programs.
I think any of the create/modify/delete stuff that you can do in Ice you
should be able to do with the new Ion loader (that means Ion 1.5 and later).

-Dan Englender