RE: A83: Statment from Hays

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A83: Statment from Hays

Quit blaming everything on someone else, it sounds VERY suspicious. (But I
guess you're just sitting comfortable in your chair leaning back and
enjoying all of the reactions you get to all of the "humorous" messages you
send in order to (and only in order to to) enjoy the responses of others and
drawing the attention away from people with problems...)

Or isn't that the case? (<- this is a retorical quiestion, please don't
answer)

Anyway, this is a calling to all ASSEMBLY(not BASIC)-83 list members, not to
respond to any message posted about hays forever, since he obviously enjoys
it so much (and it keeps the real problems unsolved)!!!!

Ave,
Peter Martijn Kuipers

P.S.
(well, I wrote this before I downloaded the games and read all the mail, but
okay:)
If your messages are sincere, you won't get any trust or nice responses by
blaming al of what's happened on others, but rather by apologizing and make
great programs...

"Only a fool is afraid to ask questions to which everyone but he knows the
answer!" - Me, 2000