[A83] Re: A83: Will this work?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: A83: Will this work?

He's right, If you want, I still have code lying somewhere which makes an array of program names/locations (not sure...) having a certain string at the beginning...

It's in a yet unpublished reader for basic-program-texts I still have to publish... (Hey, anyone want to port it to the 83, it's for Plus only at the moment...)

Interested? Mail me...

Greetings,
Peter Martijn