Re: A83: Need a vertical clipping AND sprite routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Need a vertical clipping AND sprite routine

I tried that...
At first, That gave 2 white boxes next to where the sprite is drawn.
Then replacing 'xor  a' with ld a,255 worked fine if it was aligned, but
then I got a nasty leftmost white line on every sprite if it wasn't aligned.
  Then I added a SFC after the ld a,255, then it worked.

Would removing the Horizontal Clipping code help at all?