Re: A83: TI Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI Calc

Oooh! I can answer this one.  There are two ways to do it depending on
what button you want pressed and many other little options you want.

First the easy way:
Put the 'Puase' command on a line in between the two sets of text.

The More Challenging way:
You could turn it into a getkey statement.  Type the following:

While 1
getkey-> "Any variable of your choice."
While "That same variable"=0
getkey-> "That Variable"
End
If "That variable"="The value of the key you want presses(see manual)"
Then
Disp "Your Next Text Here"
End

The first way is short and simple and will wait until the 'Enter' key is
pressed.  The second way will test for the value of the key that was
pressed and will wait until the value of the key pressed = the value of
the key you want pressed.  Any other BASIC questions ask, me it boosts my
ego[smile].

-Direct G-