Re: A83: Communicating via the link port (83+)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Communicating via the link port (83+)

Try looking for the functions of MirageOS it has some routines to make the
data transfer simpler to you, I don't quite remember what they are (SEND +
RECIEVE routines) so you could just go to the Detached Solutions site :
www.detacheds.com and look up the homepage for MirageOS and then find the
stuff where it says Developers stuff and you'll find what you're lookin
for...

- Nicolas Gilles