Re: A83: Re: Re: Filesystem-scanner

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Re: Filesystem-scanner

The first one wouldn't be that difficult to:
We just have to keep a static entry in ram, and than after a crash (all data
has ben "lost", meaning it does not appear in the delete menue), we have to
call that static entry by creating a program by hand:
e.g. we create the prog X and than we type in
:CD9C80
:End
:0000
:End
That would call a routine at IMATHPTR5 (it has to be ensured, that this erea
is not used by an other program!!)
The routine at the pointer than has to jump to our program (which also has
to be in a static entry, e.g. directly besides ion)
Then our program will rewrite the VAT (has to be saved before) and also
rewrite the first 17 (or more?) bits of ION because they were deleted by our
program we created before)
After that, the whole ram should be available again, or doesn't it?? :-)

Our program could be a module, that runs everytime you start ion, and than
creates a Shadow-VAT. Or you have to call the program before you start a ASM
program that seems critical to you:-((
Just some of my ideas...
Greetz
    Sebastian