[A83] Re: Grey scale(and enterlacing, is that the right word for it?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Grey scale(and enterlacing, is that the right word for it?)

> system to send off to ticalc.org or somewhere? or is
there still places to
> expand(i'm thinking thats only where i edited it and i
think that it is
> keeping fairly small too....)  any suggestions would be
welcomed.

If you really think it's better than the ones already on
ticalc.org, then go for it. However, I'm not sure whether
it would be good to upload something that's already
there... You know the differences between you program and
the other ones so that's up to you to decide. I'm still
looking for an implementation that gives good results with
motion picture. If you could do it, THAT would be a great
innovation.

PG

Follow-Ups: References: