[A83] Re: ti-83 music

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ti-83 music

If you want to hear the sound more clearly, plug a standard link cable t
your calculator, then touch the other end of the cable to the radio's
antenna and find a clear station in AM. The sound should be clear enough.
(I play songs with TI Jukebox to amaze my friends and they can't believe
the quality of the sound coming from the radio.)

--- Michael Vincent <hookman@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Tune the radio in between stations, and you should be able to hear it.
> Keep
> in mind the quality will be absolutely terrible, and you probably will
> have
> to find the best nonexistant tuning to hear the sounds. You can buy
> earphones that fit perfectly into the calc's link port though, and they
> are
> much better.

=====
I'm a moderator of http://www.ti-programmers.com forum.
Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.
Beyin: onu kullanarak düşündüğümüzü düşündüğümüz bir alet.
  -Ambrose Bierce