[A83] Re: BASIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: BASIC

> Van: Thomas Lutz <tlutz@stevens-tech.edu>

Uh, I guess you ask how Ti rounds the numbers in Ti-BASIC pixelroutines?

Then you need to know that there are 2 sorts of pixelroutines in BASIC, one
plots a pixel on x,y on the LCD (bottom-left pixel is at (0,62), the other
one first calculates the coords via Xmin/Xmax and Ymin/Ymax (bottom-left
pixel is at 0,0). Just do something like this to create a nice window to
work with:

:0->Ymin
:62->Ymax
:0->Xmin