[A83] Re: Y-vars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Y-vars

I usually use equation vars just like string....

ld hl,Y1Def
rst rMOV9TOOP1
rst rFINDSYM
call nc,DeleteIt
ld hl,20
B_CALL CreateEqu <--I think that's the right rom call.
Inc de
Inc de
Ld hl,myEquationData
Ld bc,20
Ldir
Ret

DeleteIt:
	B_CALL DelVar
	Ret

Y1Def: db whatever it is...don't feel like looking it up

Is this good or bad practice? Neither?

Thomas Lutz
Stevens Institute of Technology