[A83] Re: X86 asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: X86 asm

Hmm, you mean the one about Mode 13h? That was in the days I was messing
with coding stuff - didn't do much with x86 ASM. When I saw the
Geiss/MilkDrop plugins for Winamp, it nearly turned me on to trying - but
one assembly language is more than enough now.

I am a much better programmer though because of my knowledge of Z80
assembly. My understanding of bit-level operations, and a general awareness
for efficiency and memory allocations are all completely attributed to Z80
coding - I'm sure all the other coders will agree w/me. Take a look at
www.generation5.org for the latest things I've been doing.

Later,

James.