[A83] Re: Back to the home screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Back to the home screen

> Van: SUCKER from the old days <sucker_pvn@hotmail.com>
>
> With some testing of me, I found out that calling
> an error at the end of my interrupt, no matter what
> menu I was in, it would always go to the home screen.
> Somebody knows more about what a call to an error
> exactly does? Maybe inside is a way to get back to the
> home screen. I did not check yet for the menu pointers
> from Henk Poley, so maybe there is one to do this also.
> But does somebody has some information?

Here you have it:

+- _newContext
-----+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+

+-------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------
+
| Call to:          |  ???? |  ???? |  ???? |  ???? |  ???? |  ???? |  0473

+-------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------
+
input:
output:
destroyed:
             The context you want to load should be in register A.
Basically
             this is switching what "application" is currently running
             (homescreen, graph screen, stat editor, etc). I can't think
             of any instance in which you'd want to use this call from an
             assembly program.

             - Dan Englender