[A83] Re: Mult-Keypresses Outside of Direct Input Groups

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Mult-Keypresses Outside of Direct Input Groups

> For example, if I wanted to check for k2nd&kLeft, (since
2nd and Left are in
> different key groups) what would I do?

Well, you use a bit more instructions. It depends on
what you want your program to do. If you want the two
keys act independently, it's evident. If you want
them to do something together, you check that
2nd AND left are pressed at the same time like this:

 check 2nd
 if not pressed, jump to end_check (jr nz...)
 check left
 if pressed, call the subroutine or anything (call z...)
end_check:

PG