[A83] Re: Back to the home screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Back to the home screen

> I'm am working with an interrupt prog right now,
> Everything works fine, it's a password protect program.
> With APD or 2nd+off, the calc shuts down (from inside
> my interrupt). Then I ask the keys etc. and then I want
> to go to the home screen.

I'm just wondering if password protection is possible
at all on a calculator. What happens if the batteries
are taken out and replaced? Let's say that the calc
was running our own shutdown routine. After replacing
the batteries, where do we end up? Is IM 2 preserved,
for instance?

Normally TIOS seems to handle the removal of the
batteries as if a 2nd+on had been pressed, but
how can you simulate this in your interrupt?

PG