[A83] Re: interrupt _getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: interrupt _getkey

> Van: SUCKER from the old days <sucker_pvn@hotmail.com>
>
> Also after 2nd+on in my interrupt prog, I have to do
> some _getk. But for now I use _getkey. The weird thing
> is that the cursor keeps blinking. How do I stop that? (83-)

There's a flag that switches of the blinking'.

IY+0Ch - curflags       - Functions
===================================
Bit 0  - ???            - Unknown
Bit 1  - ???            - Unknown
Bit 2  - curAble        - 1 = Cursor Flash Enabled  0 = Not Enabled (In A
Menu)
Bit 3  - curOn          - When Cursor is Blinking  0 = Cursor Is Off  1 =
Cursor Is On
Bit 4  - curLock        - 1 = Cursor is Locked Off  0 = Not Locked Off
(Blinking)
Bit 5  - ???            - Unknown
Bit 6  - ???            - Unknown
Bit 7  - ???            - Unknown

Download flagscan.zip from Ticalc.org it has a list of *all* the system
flags of the Ti83-. Plus it has a nice interrupt-program that will show you
what the state of the flags is.

	Henk Poley <><