[A83] Re: interrupt with shutdown

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: interrupt with shutdown

I'm not sure if you are correct.  An IM 2 handler doesn't need to enable
them when it returns, and "reti" does not enable them.  I was looking
through the source to the new VTI z80 core, and it appears to support your
theory.  However, I don't see how it can work.  I don't know if it has been
tested with IM 2, so it might not.  The MAME z80 core also disables
interrupts.  But I know for a fact that the code works.  It might be a
special feature of TI hardware.