[A83] Re: Test -- please ignore [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Test -- please ignore [OT]

Sorry for bothering everyone with this.

I did some captures with ethereal, and more than likely, it is
KMail's fault.  It is definitely what is inserting the characters,
but for some reason, most mail clients seem to deal with them
correctly.  Anyone know why?

In any case, I filed a bug report:

http://bugs.kde.org/db/35/35881.html

Does anyone else use KMail and know how or why this occurs,
and how to work around it?  Thanks.