[A83] Re: Off-Screen Sprites... with ION's PutSprite

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Off-Screen Sprites... with ION's PutSprite

> Yea thanks n e way... I found it in sprite.asm, in 83+
libraries.

By the way, if you're a beginner, it is a good exercise
to write your own putsprite routine that handles
clipping. It isn't really a great deal, but helps
understanding graphics (and assembly itself) better.

I'm actually of the type who likes to do everything on
his own first, then look at what others are capable of.
This is the fastest way to acquire great skill.

PG