[A83] Re: Can't Connect

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Can't Connect

> Van: MuntaKHib@cs.com
>
> Just recently, my TI-83 Plus stopped connecting to my computer/other
> calculators. There's nothing wrong with the cable, because it worked
> between two other calculators. Is something broken, is there any way
> to fix this, and has anyone had this problem before?

You can do two things:

1. If you need your Ti (school, work, games...) and can handle a
soldering-iron; Screw open your Ti83+ and take a look at the
link-connector. The wireings in there aren't to stable, they break now and
then.

2. Send the calc to Ti. You should know that if you first tried to solder
the calc Ti might say that they won't repair it anymore.

	Henk Poley <><