[A83] Re: Linux Appsign Utility Realeased

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Linux Appsign Utility Realeased

The problem is that TIlp doesn't support Flash app's yet.
Rumor has it however, that this will change soon...

As for Paxl's problem:
try copying the missing/problematic vxd from a real windows inatallation...