[A83] Re: Linux Appsign Utility Realeased

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Linux Appsign Utility Realeased

I'm sorry, I do not have permission (yet?) to distribute the source.
(A lot of the source was from TI)
My contact at TI is working at it.

about the zip file, well, it was easier at the moment.
I can make it .tar.gz if you really, really, really want it ;-)

If you want it on PPC, you'll have to explain to me how to set up my gcc
as a cross compiler for ppc, so I can compile it for ppc.
It's a hard way, but for now, it's the only way...

> Nice work, but where's the source?  What if I want to use this on PPC?
>
> Btw, why kind of unix program comes as a .zip file?  :)
>
> > Okay,
> > the linux appsign utility I announced earlier is now released.
> > You can find it at http://www.hbyte.net/lib/appsign-linux-i386-bin.zip
> > It should soon be available at TI's website too.
> >
> > Be sure to read the accompanying README file if you use it.

Follow-Ups: References: