[A83] Re: Battery checking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Battery checking

The only way you can do something right now,
is to check the contrast status. If you keep this up
to date it would show how much life is left. But I also
wondered how to do it the right way. Maybe somebody can
ask it somewhere where they make mobile phones or such
thing that show the state of the battery. They could give
some code how to get the exact state. Or maybe it's built
into the processor of such devices...

   SUCKER