[A83] Re: Ion Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Ion Help

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter-Martijn Kuipers <hyper@hysoft-automation.com>
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: maandag 20 augustus 2001 7:13
Subject: [A83] Re: Ion Help

>> I've been trying to program for the Ion shell and have a few questions.
>> First of all I don't get any errors when I compile the program. But when
>> open it to send it in TI Graph Link should the code look like
>> this?sinhn(0(FFloatAnsFix

HorizrandM(IONrandM(+AnsSci÷mean(tanhn(UGtanhn(FullGmean(IText(tanhn(ÜGtanhn
(ScatterLHDegreeSeqmean(

>That's OK, it's just the tokenized representation of the binary file.

Yes. Probably you are using IonGuru & a Ti-83+.
Ionguru says that somewhere in the beginning of a program this should be written:
    .db $BB,6D
However, Emir Sakic told me that it should be this:
    .db $BB,$6D
Now Graphlink recognises it as an ASM program, I hope.

Regards,
        Ronald Teune
        Using Opera since 08/10/2001
        http://www.zeekoe.cjb.net (Dutch only)