[A83] Re: Vertical Grayscale Scrolling - Large Pics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Vertical Grayscale Scrolling - Large Pics

I take it that you didn't read my email where I quite adequately explained
how to do it?

Or should your question be phrased "I have no idea how to program in
assembly, so could someone please write the code for me?"