[A83] _getkey and turning the calc off

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] _getkey and turning the calc off

Is there any way of preventing someone turning the calculator off in the
_getkey routine, or even better, making the calculator free my program's
memory before it turns off?

I have made a fairly large program which uses the ROM call _getkey (address
4CFEh). When you press [2nd] [OFF] in the middle of the program to turn the
calc off, and then turn it back on, the screen comes up the same but it
isn't in my program: it's in the "home screen" mode.
I can live with that, but what I don't like is each time someone turns it
off like this the memory available goes down and I dunno how to free it back
up without resetting the calc.