[A83] Unsupported Information Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Unsupported Information Page

I think it was briefly mentioned a few days ago, but I just got back from
vacation, so I thought I'd let everyone know about the TI-83 Plus
unsupported information page on TI's website.  The URL is
http://education.ti.com/developer/83/down/unsupported.html.

On the page you can find, basically, additions to the information presented
in the TI-83 Plus Developer Guide.  It's got additional entry point
documentation ((like the appendix information in the Dev Guide), additional
system information (like the non-appendix part of the Dev Guide), and sets
of routines that programmers can freely modify and use.

I'm mentioning it because I'm the one who's maintaining the page.  I don't
really have a set agenda for what's going to be put up there, just whatever
people are interested in and need.  Let me know if there's anything in
particular that you'd like to see up there.  Since interest in system hooks
seems to be high, I was thinking of doing those next.

-Dan Englender