[A83] scrolling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] scrolling

Hello everyone I need a little help with scrolling. By the way thanks for
the information on tile maps, I can now display a 12*8 tilemap on my
calculators screen. Anyways I've seen tutorials on scrolling the tilemaps
but I don't really understand a couple things.1. If I wanted to scroll a
tilemap does it have to be a certain size? By this I mean can it be 16*16 or
32*32 or whatever size or is there only descinated size tilemaps you can
scroll? Also I don't know how to apply the scrolling code to the tilemap. By
this I mean if i had a tilemap and i wanted to press the arrow keys and make
it scroll what code would I use to do this. Maby someone could write me a
good tutorial like last time and get me on my way to scrolling tilemaps.
Thank You very very very much!!