[A83] mon question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] mon question

I am using some information from TI's unsupported
documents
(http://education.ti.com/developer/83/down/unsupported.html).

I am trying to modify the "input routine" from the
bottom of the page to allow for context changes.
(Example: allowing entry into the program or matrix
editor and not only allowing entry into the menu
system)

Basically I'm doing this:

ld hl,vecs
B_CALL appinit
B_CALL mon

Where vecs point to approiate routines. Do I need to
set an additional flag to allow for context changes?
(The appAllowContext is not the correct flag, it does
something else) Any clues on how to enable context
changes?

Thanks,
-Andy