[A83] Re: Printerdriver for the TI-83(+)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Printerdriver for the TI-83(+)

[big snip]

>>;I'm just starting asm coding (well, 6 months probably)
>>;so I don't know many commands. What does 'rr' do? Roll
>>;Right & bit? This could be extremely useful, because
>>;if the bits should be rolled left it can be done by
>>;changing one command instead of 8.
>
>Yes, 'rr' Rotates a byte Right. In this case register C. If the bit that
>falls of is set, then 'rr' sets the carry, if not then it doesn't.

That's quite useful for this program

>About that delay you need, I can't really help. I think you should start
>looking for more specific information about the communication protocol.
What
>bytes do what, etc.

But that means that I need a pic, so I need programming knowledge for the
pic and a compiler and a programmer, etc.

>What also might help is a computer program that scans the serial port for
>data and tells you in what speed the data gets send or something.

That's a very good idea! That should be possible in QBasic and I think I
have some code for it somewhere laying around.

>Tijl Coosemans

--------
        Ronald Teune
--------