[A83] Re: apps

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: apps

To my knowledge, it tells the calc to allow apps that are signed with
the developer signature.

But hey, if someone were to make his developer certificate and signing
available to anyone,
we could simply sign apps with that signature, and put the specific
developer signature with it.

But, since we know TI longer than today, they 'll probably have included
some statement in some license, stating it to be "illegal" to distribute
one's developer certificate and signings...

Someone, please verify this!!

...and think of some legal trick to circumvent this. (e.g. making all
apps made with that certificate "beta stage" (officially, that is) in
case they stated that the dev certif. can only be used for beta testing
apps...)

--Peter Martijn

Gavin Olson wrote:

>> You send them the unsigned application, and they sign it.  You can make
>> applications yourself, and run them on your calc if you get a developer
>> certificate for your calc from TI.  Or use their Flash Simulator, or the
>> upcoming VTI.  I wrote a plugin for Assembly Studio 8x to make applications
>> (.hex files).
>

> What does this developer certificate on the calc do to make unsigned apps
> work?

Follow-Ups: References: