[A83] Re: Text Compression

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Text Compression

Yes the best compression we can have on a 83+ is the huffman, but the
deconpression routine is 200 byte or less but we have to make a buffer of
1024 byte for the routine. But the ratio of huffman worth the 1024 buffer.
So if you want the routine and the compressor send me a email
I hope that help
Paxl