[A83] crashmans tilemap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] crashmans tilemap

how do I use crashman=B4s tilemaproutine in a game where I have a character=
 in
the center of the screen like in chicken shoot and then move around? Well t=
his
is a badly formulated question, what I want to do is to use the tilemaprout=
ine
in an rpg. I want to scroll the map one-pixel each and when it bumps into a
wall or something then the character should get pushed back. I know how to =
do
hit detection in a regular tilemap but I want to use a tilemap that scrolls=
 one-
pixel each. Please help me by giving me some code for doing this!

/thanks
alex

FreeBox - The World's Finest Web Mail Solution
Get your own FREE email account at http://www.freebox.com