[A83] Re: ldir [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ldir [OT]

The download page for Assembly Studio 8x has Windows Installer Loaders
available for download for Windows 95/98 and NT.  If that doesn't solve your
problem, send me a private email (i.e. off list) or an IM (Electrum32) and
I'll help you figure out the problem.

If you have the Windows Installer Loader installed (comes with Office 2000
and Windows 2000 and Windows ME), then you should have no trouble with the
installer.