[A83] Re: err:overflow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: err:overflow

Are you programming for 83 or 83Plus?
The saferam 86ECh - 86ECh+300h (768)
is for the TI83Plus. I'm using it too on the 83+ and I use nearly the
entire region..

But... You're using the graphbuffer right...
You also clear it before you di, and before the program user-quits, right?
I had a problem with that recently when I didn't return to the
homeschreen, by writing something on it, after I cleared the graphbuffer
at the end of the program...

Maybe it's something like that...
--Peter Martijn